General Terms & Conditions
If you have any questions, comments or feedback regarding our service please do not hesitate to contact us at:
„www.hobbygamesbg.com“ is hosted and managed by “Hobby Games” Ltd. Our Terms & Conditions regulate relationships between Hobby Games Ltd. and individuals and/or legal entities that may be users/customers. “Hobby Games” Ltd. carries out commercial activity and offers commercial services as per the Commercial Law of Republic of Bulgaria to all potential clients via the online portal www.hobbygamesbg.com
1.”Users” are individuals using the webpage and browsing its content;
2.”Clients” are individuals who have stated they wish to use the services of Hobby Games Ltd.
3.”Website” stands for the content on the www.hobbygamesbg.com domain
4. The terms “purchasing”, “ordering” and “stating” have identical meanings – by using those, the Client declares his own will to negotiate with and order from Hobby Games Ltd. products/services and by the options provided on the website regarding delivery and payment.
5.Hobby Games Ltd. is also defined as “contractor” ahead;
1.The relations between the consumers, the clients and "Hobby Games" Ltd. are subject and are regulated by these General Terms and Conditions.
2. With the exception of these General Terms and Conditions, the relations between the persons listed in the previous point are also subject to the provisions of the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria and the Bulgarian legislation.
1. The agreement between the client and the contractor is considered concluded once the product application form sent by the client is received by "Hobby Games" Ltd.
2. "Hobby Games" Ltd. reserves the right to refuse a customer request for a specific order. In this case, the team of "Hobby Games" Ltd. is not responsible for the rejection of the application, and the client is not entitled to claims of any kind against the contractor.
3. Concluded agreement are subject to change only by both parties consent achieved in writing or orally.
4. The approved delivery date is not an irrevocable term and can be changed unilaterally by the team of "Hobby Games" Ltd., in case of unforeseen circumstances.
IV. Transfer of ownership and delivery
1. Ownership of the goods is transferred to the customer upon delivery.
2. The Contractor shall retain ownership of all goods delivered by him to the customer until all obligations arising from the agreement have been fulfilled. Also, the contractor retains ownership in the execution of complaints filed by him against the client. All costs associated with the return of goods are borne by the client.
3. If the contractor has reasonable doubts about the customer's ability to pay, the contractor has the right to postpone the delivery of goods until payment is received. The customer is liable for damages caused to the contractor regarding delivery delay.
4. The Contractor shall not be liable for delay in delivery due to actions or omissions of the carrier.
5. During the period of force majeure, all the contractors obligations are deemed suspended. If for the period of force majeure during which the contractor is unable to fulfill the obligations for more than two weeks, both parties have the right to terminate the agreement without legal intervention, without this causing an obligation for reimbursement.
6. If at the start of force majeure the contractor has already partially fulfilled his obligations or is partially able to fulfill them, he reserves the right to separately invoice to the client part of the already delivered service or good and / or the part to be delivered as the client is obligated to pay this invoice as if it was related to a separate contract.
7. The delivery term is up to 7 / seven / days from the date of sending the order by the customer.
8. The delivery of the goods is done by Bulgarian Post or by courier.
1. The Contractor shall be liable for damages caused culpably to the customer as a result of non-fulfillment of the obligations under the requested order, up to the amount of the purchased goods.
2. The responsibility for the carriage of the goods is borne by the carrier. "Hobby Games" Ltd. is not responsible in case of loss or damage to the goods during transport, and the responsibility to pay for the order is borne by the customer.
3. The Contractor shall not be liable for failure to provide access to the website, as well as for non-processing or untimely processing of purchased orders, in circumstances beyond his control - cases of force majeure, unforeseen events, problems in the global Internet and in the provision of services beyond the control of the Contractor.
4. Insofar as there is no objective possibility and obligation and does not control the Internet pages and resources made available through the electronic links and advertising banners placed in www.hobbygamesbg.com and in the Client's profile, the Contractor is not responsible for the illegal nature of the content and the materials available on these websites and resources. The Contractor is not liable for any damages resulting from the use, access or inaccuracy of these materials and content.
5. The Contractor is not responsible for the manner in which the Client uses the website www.hobbygamesbg.com, as well as the possible malicious and illegal actions performed by the Client.
VI. Rights and obligations
1. The Contractor undertakes:
· To deliver on time the purchased good;
· To take due care for the performance of their duties;
2. The Contractor has the right:
· When loading the website www.hobbygamesbg.com, to install cookies on the client's computers - small text files that are saved from the website via the Internet server on the client's hard drive and allow for recovery of information about clients, identifying and tracking actions;
· To place electronic links forwarding to other Internet sites and resources and advertising banners for the sale of goods and provision of services by third parties, including electronic links and advertising banners pointing to websites outside the Contractor's control.
· To send commercial texts to the Client in order to offer information and advertisements about their own or offered by other merchants goods and / or services, as well as to make inquiries on various issues or to conduct surveys.
· The Contractor has no obligation to provide computer equipment and connectivity for the transmission of information between the Client and the Contractor. The Contractor is not responsible if the Client is unable to access due to problems beyond the control of the Provider (hardware or software problem, problem with Internet connection, etc.);
· The Contractor manages the information on the website in a way to be always up-to-date, but does not guarantee its reliability and completeness;
· The Contractor does not guarantee that the access to the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and free from errors, as far as this is beyond the capabilities, control and will of the Contractor;
· The Contractor has the right to change the value of the services/goods offered by him at any time before agreement between parties is met.
3. The Client undertakes:
· To provide a valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address for correspondence;
· To pay for the goods/services ordered by him within the terms and in the manner provided in these General Terms and Conditions;
· To receive the goods or to provide a third party to receive the goods within the terms of delivery to the address provided on his behalf;
· Not to submit invalid applications or other false information;
· When using the website www.hobbygamesbg.com not to commit malicious acts, as well as other actions violating Bulgarian legislation;
· By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the Client agrees to receive unsolicited commercial communications from the Contractor;
· Not to extract by technical means or in a technical way information, resources or parts of resources belonging to the databases located in www.hobbygamesbg.com and thus not to create its own database in electronic or other form;
· Not to impersonate another person or a representative of a legal entity or a group of people whom he is not authorized to represent, or otherwise mislead third parties about his identity or belonging to a certain group of persons;
4. The customer has the right to receive the goods ordered by him under the terms and conditions in accordance with these General Terms.
VII. Price and payment
1. The agreed price includes VAT and all other taxes according to Bulgarian legislation.
2. Payment shall be made by cash on delivery or bank transfer.
1. If the client does not fulfill his obligations, nor does he take measures to send a letter for non-fulfillment of obligations within a one week period in such event, the contractor has the right to terminate the agreement without legal intervention. In this case, the client is responsible for the damages suffered by the contractor. Payment obligations related to work already performed or made delivery remain unchanged.
2. If the contractor takes (additional) legal action as a result of non-fulfillment of the client's obligations, the costs related to the legal action shall be paid by the client.
- In deviation from the legal rules, all disputes between the parties where the court has jurisdiction will be resolved in the Sofia City Court, in accordance with Bulgarian law.
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract on the basis of Art. 55, par. 1, item 1 of the Consumer Protection Act.
2. When exercising his right of withdrawal, the user is obliged to reimburse www.hobbygamesbg.com the value of the courier service.
3. The user is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
- For contacting “Hobby Games” Ltd., client are provided with the e-mail address email@example.com , as well as the phone number +359 88 458 3463
Terms & Conditions regarding “Pre-Orders”
1. In order to carry out your Pre-Order, it must be prepaid in one of the ways we offer:
• Bank transfer
• Cash on delivery
• You can pay for your pre-order on the spot in one of our stores.
1.1 If you select the "Pre-Order" option with the type of payment "Cash on delivery" the following procedure is performed: We send you a Pre-Order document, which will be a cash on delivery equal to the value of the product and after the arrival, it will be sent by courier to the client.
2. After making the payment, we will contact you for confirmation.
3. Deliveries of pre-orders will be made within the period specified by the supplier / issuer.
4. Hobby Games Ltd. is not responsible for products that are delayed or canceled by the manufacturer.
5. You can cancel your preorder up to 20 days before the release date of the product. Each canceled pre-order after this 20 days period will be charged 10% of the product price.